skip to main | skip to sidebar

following some changes

from leaving my work of three years, to random travels, to the east coast (how bizarre)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

All the trees and flowers and blossoming. I took a nap in the library today, for over two hours. All very nice.
Posted by rost0037 at 6:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (143)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ▼  April (18)
      • My mood is slowly improving... it is true that I s...
      • sunny Sunday
      • The more I think about it, the more I think it is ...
      • Things are pretty good. But I'm going to visit hom...
      • All the trees and flowers and blossoming. I took a...
      • friday story
      • the kundalini!
      • So I have been feeling very tired, and anxious, an...
      • male sexuality
      • sleep is so undervalued
      • how vegan?I can't believe some vegans will avoid h...
      • I was talking to someone about Portuguese yesterda...
      • summertime!
      • Coconut!
      • I saw a speaker today that said we have to be hone...
      • Plant breeding
      • I was part of an event today on solutions to the W...
      • Overtone Moon day 6Year of the White Self-Existing...
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ►  2008 (167)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (23)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (28)
    • ►  April (2)

About Me

rost0037
some travels before starting research/studies in Ithaca.
View my complete profile